CLASS RESERVATIONS & WAITLIST
- Walk-in spots are available on a 1st come first serve basis. We recommend reserving classes in advance to guarantee your spot in class.
Reservations are available ONLINE up to 30 minutes in advance. Reservations can be made anytime via phone or in person.
You can reserve ONE class time per day and be waitlisted for an additional spot.
If a class is full you can add your name to the waitlist online.
You will automatically be added to class up to 1 hour prior to class. You will be sent an email confirming your change in status. Being moved off the waitlist into class means you are IN CLASS and therefore subject to the cancellation policy.
You are responsible for cancelling your class if you are unable to attend.
CANCELLATION POLICY, LATE CANCELS & NO SHOWS
For the 1st class of the day – weekday (6 am) and weekend (7:30 am), you may cancel online or by phone up to 12 hours before the start of class.
For all other classes, you may cancel online or by phone up to 1 hour before the start of class.
LATE CANCELLATION & NO SHOW CHARGE
If you do not cancel within the cancellation window, you will be charged for class.
- Package holders lose one class and Unlimited Monthly package holders (New Client Special, 30 Day Unlimited and Monthly Membership) will be charged $10.
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
If this is your first BAR METHOD class, we need time to get you settled into the studio. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early, as there is no admittance once class has started.
Returning clients may enter up to 10 minutes after class has started. If you are a late arrival please lift your knees 40 times in class prior to joining the rest of class.
No student will be permitted to join class 10 minutes after the start of class. We strictly
Wear comfortable workout clothing.
- Exercise pants below the knee (compressions shorts must be worn underneath if pants are lose fitting)
- Tops that cover the midriff
- Full-coverage socks (no toe-less socks) are required
- Only clear liquids in a capped water bottle are allowed and encouraged!
- No cell phones or pagers are allowed in the studio room during class.
- Gum chewing is not allowed in the studio.
- Please refrain from wearing strong fragrances to class.
- Please be respectful of fellow students & instructors.
PREGNANT CLIENT POLICY
If you are a regularly attending Bar Method client, you are welcome and encouraged to take classes while pregnant.
If you are new to our Bar Method studios, a doctor’s note is required prior to attending your first class. Please bring the note or email it to us in advance at email@example.com.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Illness & Injuries
Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.